Monday, August 29, 2005

Lifelong Learning

I went to school this morning and I learned more in 5 hours than I've learned all summer long. It was a day of transformation for me. I've realized that the ways I have been dealing with conflicts with my parents and my siblings is nowhere near constructive. This class has changed my whole thinking pattern and it was such a rapid change too. It was wierd. Definetly needed, but wierd. It was so useful too, I was able to help out so much just in one day. I think its crazy... 5 hours and my life is changed. I think truthfully it took like half an hour for me to realize that I'm not anywhere close to where I want to be in anything really. But then I thought, who is? Everyday we're learning and everyday we're going to learn. Its lifelong and its never going to end.

7 comments:

Ginger Ale said...

So true! Lots of love!

Inquistive sentiment said...

yes you can never stop learning... Rock on!! lol

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you. Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Ginger Ale said...

your not allowed to say rock on, find ur own catch phrases :P :) <3

Christine said...

I cant comment on the blog above this one about mosquitos.....yes... we need satan repellant hehe

Ashley said...

yeah, mosquito repellant is very important:)

Christine said...

hehe definitly, i hate it when i go to camp and i get eaten alive by them mosquitos! grr lol