Friday, September 02, 2005

Mosquitoes

I went camping.. a while ago now but I still went camping. Mosquitoes love it when you're camping. They find you every single time and attack you. They swarm and attack. They know exactly when you want to relax.. They strike and they suck majorly. I found something that they couldn't deal with though. They all left my area and swarmed the unprotected kids in my family. I found something quite special. If you're asking what it was then I will tell you. It was the super great invention called "Mosquito Repellant." Now, this was my first time camping with this strange contraption and truthfully I never want to leave my house without it again. So when I started writing this I was going in a totally different direction but God has changed the way things have been written. He's quite cool in that way. Well, would anyone like an interpretation?
I'm giving it to you anyways.
Well the Devil is quite the guy... he swarms, he attacks... he's very annoying.. You know, he kind of reminds me of someone... I wonder who?
Umm well theres This God Fellow... He repels the Devil...
So now God is Mosquito Repellant and let me tell you, there are mosquitoes everywhere and at all times so I'd be immersed in mosquito repellant all the time if I were you.
So... this blog went a way different way than I meant for it to go... It was goign to be about self control... a very important thing... It's one of the fruits of the Spirit! that shows how grand it is...

2 comments:

Inquistive sentiment said...

that is so cool! I think we all need some devil repelent, extra strenght!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell california coast travel on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.