Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Change inside of me.

Today was definetly different. I like different, don't get me wrong. Today I was focusing a lot in my head about changes I've seen in me. It was kind of cool looking back and seeing who I was and then looking at who I've become. What really excites me are the changes that are yet to come. I'm growing spiritually and every day is another step towards Jesus. It's kind of cool, now I can truthfully answer yes to the question, "has getting older brought me closer to Christ" Yeah it has for me, I've gone from not knowing him, to somewhat knowing him, to now, striving to be like him and to live out my purpose on this earth. I think it's really exciting and it feels like I'm finally living my life, before I was just existing. I pray that I'll never go back, I will never turn away from this path that I happened to stumble apon. I also pray that as I continue to grow older that my worship won't become stale, I pray that it won't just become a routine that I do for the sake of doing, I pray that it will be fresh and genuine everyday of my life.
God is super amazing, and I definetly adore him:)

5 comments:

Christine said...

sweet!!! me too!!

Ashley said...

:D

Michael said...

Hey I liked what you said today!

Anonymous said...

Nice!! That's so encouraging!!

Ashley said...

thanks:)