Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Brent

So Brent, I bet you think this blog will be all about you. Well, if that is what you're thinking then you're definetly right. So now I bet you're wondering what I'm going to write about you? To tell you the truth, I don't even know what I'm going to write about you yet.


Well, anyways, here I go. So there once was this guy named Brent and He was what most would call a Jesus Freak, I know I definetly would. So yeah, Brent went to school at a big place called New Westminster Secondary School where he started this pretty rad lunch group that this cool girl Ashley happens to attend. At this lunch group he's pretty much one of the coolest leaders ever and actually, speaking of leaders, did I mention that he leads Bible study on sunday morning? Yeah, thats right, is this kid talented or what!? So while I'm on the subject of talented, lets talk about another one of his amazing talents. He is a super drum player, and when I say super, I definetly mean super. Brent is pretty amazing, what can I say... . So really, I could go on for hours about Brent but I don't have hours so I won't.

But before I go, I'd like to do some thanking. Thank you Brent for always being there, Thank you for always being so nice and so easy to talk to, thanks for answering all of my silly out of place questions and for putting up with all of my power trips, you are truly amazing. Thanks for being you:)

3 comments:

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

Power trips? Ashley Mayer you are one of the most sincere people I have ever met, and yet you don't back down when you truely believe in something. You have the gift of passion and its a great gift to have. Me be able to put up with your "Power trips" is just because I love seeing people so passionate about what they believe in. Also I'm kinda a pushover as I'm still learning alot myself, and will always want to be corrected if I'm misguided or out of place on a subject.

Haha, there is my comment about you...

and I like magic more than drumming.

-Brent
Love ya.

Ashley said...

Hey, you know I'm expecting a blog back, okay? :)

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

A blog about what? You?

You have to wait for Ashley Mayer Blog week..

It's soon though, don't worry.

-Brent