Thursday, October 06, 2005

Happiness

I've been really happy lately. Everything seems to be working. I feel like... transformed. Born again, again. Its truthfully one of the coolest feelings I've ever felt in my whole life.

One of the best things going on in my life right now is that my focus is changing. Its turning from being apon myself and now turning to God. Its kind of a process that's taking a little while because apparently saying no to self and yes to God is harder than I thought... But, I'm really happy that is changing though because even lately with my small changes I'm noticing an inner joy reveiling itself. yeah... so thats awesome.

So, thank you Jesus for blessing my life and working in my heart. You are truly amazing.

3 comments:

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

Really? Jesus did the same for me.
As soon as I put my focus on him, everything changed.

I keep falling short from being all that he wants me to be though, and I need to strive to pick up my effort if I want to do my best for him.

YAY for Jesus working in your life.

I can't wait to see the amazing plans he has for you.

Love ya, 1 DAY!

-Brent

Ashley said...

Jesus focus is very good.
:)