Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Kittens

Dear Angel and MJ;

I thought I would publically anounce that the kittens are absolutely amazing and that I'm hopelessly in love. They've made my kitchen their home right now and they both seem very happy. The kitchen has absolutely everything they could possibly need: food, kitty litter, water and tons, I mean TONS of love. It's the busiest room in the house so they never get bored. They've got lots of toys but they only really like one... I made it all by myself! Its actually just the string from my pajamas... I tied a little mouse to it and they go crazy playing with it. It's quite entertaining. I think they're the most adorable when they're sleeping.. They either sleep real close to me or sleep in my hands. They're ultra precious. I've only named one so far and that would be the siamese kitten. Her name is Xena. No-one in my family is ultra attached to that name for her but I think it fits her perfectly and she loves it lots. She's my little warrior princess. The fluffy kitty is still anonymous but I'm thinking! I really love them a lot and I want to thank you guys a million times for letting them be a part of my family. One day after school or whatever you guys should come over and we'll hang out and play with the kitties.
Love you lots and lots,
Ashley

PS - I'm in need of email addresses from both of you. Mine is straykittie27@hotmail.com.

8 comments:

Ginger Ale said...

I'm so happy to hear there in good hands.
angel's email is agrondines@yahoo.com
MJ's email is knowitallmjgirl@yahoo.com
GREAT!!!! love ya tooo!

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

Just like you take delight in those kittens, God takes as much, probably more delight in you.

-Brent

Ashley said...

:)

Christine said...

i wana come over toooooo :)

Ashley said...

okkkkkay!!!
we'll have a kitty party! except Monkey Lulu Huespe ( the gray and white fluffy kitty) is now at saras mommys house so theres only my baby for visiting.

Christine said...

y is monkey at Saras grandmas house??

Ashley said...

because monkey is Saras kitty cause I couldn't keep both.

Christine said...

i wanted that kitty :(