Thursday, October 20, 2005

Love and such.

I'm so in love, it's really cool. This week has been pretty surreal, I've spent it with a few of the greatest people in the world, I've had conversations that I won't ever forget, I've had frustrations that led to important truths that I probably wouldn't have found without them, and I've been reading my bible tons. Who knew having a strike would be so beneficial? I've found myself doing lots of things and also having time left for those that matter the most, God and my family. It's pretty exciting. So yeah...

This week makes me smile, the last year makes me smile. I've grown more in this year than I have my whole life, its super spectacular.

I've been reading lots in the purpose driven life and there has been a ton of things that have stuck out for me and a lot of them were in the Fellowship section. I'm doing a conflict resolution class at school that I have wanted to quit so many times, not because I wasn't enjoying them or I wasn't getting anything from them, but because I am super lazy and didn't want to have to be at school that early. I know, bad reason but its true. This section made everything I'm learning in school right now applicable for using in Godly life which is super cool because thats the life I'm trying to live:). Yeah... My point was that this book is impactful and that I think that it would be the greatest thing ever if we took this fellowship thing seriously and started working it into our lives, I'm thinking that if even in Refuge we start this then it will impact the whole church and then other churches will see how close we are and then they'll want that in their church too and then all the people outside the church will be all like "woah, look at them, they're all close and such, I want that" and it will eventually impact the whole world. It's a dream, but I see it happening. Refuge, we can be the beginning of a huge movement, doesn't that excite you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoooooo! YOU ROCK!! GOOD FOR YOU!! IT"S GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOUR HAPPY!!

Anonymous said...

That is such great news. I have been feeling happy this week two maybe it's because we have the Holy Spirit in use that such a great feeling.
Love ya tons
April

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

My eyes bleed from run on sentences.

Ya.. Refuge, fellowship, start doing it there, sounds like a plan. If you heard God tell you it, or show it to you, then begin to put it in motion. Remember Obidence is one of the greatest ways to show God we love him, and have faith.

-Brent

Ashley said...

I'm pretty sure I got run on sentences from you... but yeah, I plan on going ahead with everythign God is talking to me about.

thanks for being so encouraging.

Inquistive sentiment said...

I agree! Lets make refuge awsome!!!

Anonymous said...

refuge already is awesome...
i think it is anyways.
and..if somethings gonna happen
thats incredibly awesome....
which ive heard about too..
then let it happen, and..
im pretty xcited
i <3 you ashley!!

Ashley said...

I <3 you too JEN!